I am going to continue to update the blog - still have a few more posts to go - but I'll let you know when I post for the last time. Thanks for following along on our travels. It's what we live (and work) for!
Links
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Adorable
I am going to continue to update the blog - still have a few more posts to go - but I'll let you know when I post for the last time. Thanks for following along on our travels. It's what we live (and work) for!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
As usual it has taken me forever to reply to this. I love it. Did the baguette meet up to our rigid N'awlins expectations?
ReplyDeleteI so miss you guys and Paula I am happy to replace you as Mrs. Fury's BFF......but That is only just here in Noo Awlinz. You two will always be soul mates (naughty store....lolololololol)